Important national company specializing in the development, production and marketing of essences and fragrances for different applications (cosmetics, food, household products). Accurate for your organization based in the region of Valles Occidental:
Senior Applications Chemist
- Advise and carry out testing on any potential problems or issues related to the fragrance in combination with the product base.
- Formulation of personal care products in order to improve and complete the current portfolio.
- Formulation of personal care products
- Provide advice to the perfumery and evaluation team on how fragrances perform in different applications and technical advice on possible product and perfume interactions/reactions to be taken into account.
- Conduct testing of product applications for commercial, creative or technical ends
- Support the sales team in client questions and troubleshooting
- Prepare reports and lab maintenance
- Degree in Chemistry or related discipline.
- Master in cosmetic or perfumery (desirable but not required)
- English and French (desirable but not required)
- Basic Computer Skills (Microsoft Office)
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in fragrance applications issues and troubleshooting.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in formulation of personal care products (cosmetic & toiletries).
- Experience in new product development within fragrances.
- Commercial awareness about personal care raw materials and marketed products