Our client is a leading multinational company involved in managing the production and the supply chain for a great number of global brands and retailers. They are currently seeking a SENIOR QUALITY ASSURANCE INSPECTOR based in Spain (Galicia ) giving service to Portuguese factories ( Braga ).
The position involves responsibility over:
- Conduct in-line and final product inspections and provide solutions to solve quality issues
- Check samples against product specifications to ensure that they meet customers’ quality standards
- Provide technical support to merchandisers, factories and customers to ensure product quality
- Provide QA advice to factories before and during the manufacturing process. (There are ten factories in Braga)
- Help to merchant team in production follow-up.
- Production and approval samples control and follow-up
- Work closely with all operational departments related to product
- Communicating all quality issues arising from testing and assessment of product to all key stakeholders
- Setting and communicating tolerance levels to key stakeholders
- Defining and implementing Quality Assurance methodologies into the production area
- Consistent improvement of quality
- Perform other duties as assigned by management
- Diploma or Degree in discipline preferred.
- Minimum 5 years’ relevant experience in Textile Industry
- Hard working, able to work under pressure, self-motivated, responsive, detail minded
- A good team player, strong interpersonal skills, ability to build strong relationships with the team
- Well organized individual, able to manage multiple tasks, able to meet deadlines, good time management
- Preferably good command of written and spoken English and Portuguese
- Literate in Microsoft office programs
- Frequently travel is required to Portugal( 3-4 days a week)
- To be based in Home Office.
Applications : firstname.lastname@example.org